Friday, October 14, 2005

Picture of food.


The Name of the Place: Creation


Plain water is served once we taken the seats.


The "Appetizer"(Yummy Gummy Delicious!)


My Main Course: "Seafood Spicy Thai Sauce"
Type of Pasta:"Tagliatelle"
We called it "Mee Pok", it does look like one!
Must Try:"Recommended by Me"


Kim's & Dan's Main Course: "Chicken Thigh Fillet"
Must Try:"Recommended by Me"


Stan's Main Course: "Seafood...."
Forgotten the name. But got milky taste.
Mayb is Seafood Milky pasta? haha
Wanted take the name down, den the person took the menu away. -.-'
Type of Pasta: "Fusilli"
Or macaroni(looks like macaroni)
or as said by stan, "The F one!"(haha, sounded rude)


Dessert: "Brownies With Ice-cream"(drools)
Opps..Too tempted by the food.
Eaten half way den remember to take picture.
That's why this shape..


AHH!! this view is better..

That's all of the pic from creation.. the rest of the pic I can't take.. cos sit too far liao. haha..

Next up, pics of 香港旺角.

Cute mummy(taken not known by her)


Haha! she found out.(Hey! was what she say!)
Even trying to snatch my hp and delete it.. haha!


mummy's drinks:Honey Lemon Cold(HLC)
Now people change the name den sell..
Tot what special drink.Taste like ice-lemon tea!!


My cold Yuan Yang(Coffee&Tea)
Taste nice! Recommended

Why nv take what my sis drink?
Cos she drink normal kopi..
Feel like drinking Yuan Yang Now!!drooling


sis and my main Course: "Curry Yuan Yang Rice"
Why Yuan Yang?Yuan Yang means mix
Mixed Pork and Chicken Meat
Not Bad. Worth trying!

mummy ordered:"ShangHai Yuan Yang Rice"
Also mixed Pork and Chicken.
But the pork not as nice as the pork in my Curry Y Y rice!
End up she change food with my sis! lol..


Salt pepper Tofu.
Dun every try this. not worth.. cost $4.80
my mom can cook better then that!


Sago Pudding. The brown sauce is nice, sweet taste with sago.
but the plain sago below taste weird. 2bucks. Try if you want.

Ok that's all the pic.. hope it wont lag my blog. haha.. Next post.. 2 days later. Movie review

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should be 'Spicy Seafood Crabmeat' if I didnt remember wrongly. By the way, you should write about that cool guy working there who speaks unintelligible English :p *breaks chili bottle with his biceps*

- Stan

Anonymous said...

haha.. lol.. makes me laugh man..
i mean, i write out very difficult to describe his voice..
must put in my music.. YES BROTHER, WATER? NO PROBLEM!!
*Show his muscle*
hhaha