Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Unspoken

Emotional drained...
I'm seriously don't what I do is right thing or is left thing. ha ha ha
Something must have struck me that moment for such request....Too much tv fairytales..

Well pple, some of you already know that i'm attached.. well, what i didnt tell you all is, actually is on probation dating(PD).. So the probation due next year vdays.. Whether will it be a lonely Vday, or is it A happy Vday 2006 of me next year...depend all on these period.But I'm sure I do have feelings for her(my PD gf).. if not, i wont ask for PD also.. laugh.. well, time would decide if the feelings grow..

Well, things goes pretty fine with me.. Sch start le.. Got my last sems result just 4 days before sch start.. Ite is always so slow.. haiz.. GPA 3.1 only.. I want go poly leh.. everyone keep tell me can go one can go one.. den i also say can go.. But deep down, i very scare my GPA not enuff to fight for place in poly with those olvl and those GPA 3.5 and above.. sad.. Why wouldnt my GPA improve to at least 3.3. Well, happy for Zhendong, GPA keep increasing.. Congrat.. LEt's work hard together..

This term is great, learning computer animation, audio editing, video editing.. Gonna take video and edit. Project.. Cool.. that would be fun.. I've already though of the Video topic... haha.. it's very funny.. Well, at least i think so.. haha.. gonna write a script for the video..Will show case my video if possible.Mayb I'll do a MV. haha..haha.. Doing Flash web site as project also.. YEah!!! damn cool leh..gonna do a fashion website..Like the one as Paul Frank. Finally the fun part is here.. haha.. Den Audio editing, yeah, learn liao den next time I can mix song, or produce my own song.. haha.. if pro enuff, can cut my own album.. haha. Think I'm extremely excited over my modules.. haha..

Well, other then sch work, there's still my gakkai's stuff. Chingay is part of it.. Who ask me to be chingay trainer.. lol.. busy.. Then last sun(2o/11/2006), performed at ICA again. The energy dance which have been performed for time and times again.. But this time round special, perform for uncles and aunties.. Den also kanna "interview" by the emcee.. So shy.. like celebrities.. haha.. Well well.. comnig up alot of meeting also.. got to invite my frens go for the many concerts await for them..haha..

hmm..the next very soon post.. Unexpected Sceneries (You might nv know what you will see in the next moment)

Takecare and Smile everyone..
Missing you...

No comments: