Tuesday, January 23, 2007

down...

it's been a busy sch days/weeks for me..
Just had TP open house 18-20jan.
Had some fun and get to know some new people.
back to sch..
Busy with projects...
--------------------------------------------
Programming...
Web Application...
Japanese Role Play Script...
Problem Solving, Process Skill...
Telecommunication and System...
--------------------------------------------
Though all of it is group work
But it seemed like few of it I'm working alone.
Damn...

Lab test coming...
Quiz Coming...
Exam Coming...
Holiday Coming...

Think my gpa will drop badly this time.. haiz..

r/s --> downfall...
lousy bf i'm...
feel so lousy.....
lousy...
lousy...
lousy...
wat should i do...

I'm tired...
really tired...
need some rest...
need some time...
need some space...
need some shoulder...

I....
Lost of word...
Mei Hua Shuo...

No comments: