Saturday, February 17, 2007

finally

Arghh.. i overslept and didnt go for training today... arg.. mummy lah, put my phone away from me, den i cannot hear the alarm.. shit.. waste my $20 for 5 lesson. only will get 4 lesson..

Yeah!! Projects has ended. Wooo... finally can take a rest for CNY. But den, exam or on next friday. saddening.. nvm.. Study hard.. cannt let my gpa drop.. dun wanna fail myself.

Hmm. this year new year is fast. dun even have time to prepare for it. cos due to projects. well, gotten my new year clothes few days ago only. haha.. wat a rush.. so sian.. abit dun feel it's chinese new year. haha.. having reunion later. eat Steam boat.. yum yum. drooling..

Did I become fat? tell me the true.. my face become more fat? OMG.. already so ugly den no gf liao. if continue fat, where got chance to know girls. haha.. ok.. i was just rubbish-ing.. i dun even dare to go know the girl. haha.. I'm not like robin. is girl den he want make fren. haha.. opps.. sorry. cannot bad-mouth on peoples back. it's Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai.

shall end my crap here..

No comments: