Saturday, April 28, 2007

turistas

ok, didn't head town to town yest last min, due to it was late when i met up with justin. so ended up in tamp int. he was buying stuffs at Metro, preparing for NS i guess. Den after which went walk around in century. And YES, we practically walk around. Well, cant blame anyone. Firstly, justin don't shop, unlike me.. 2ndly, tamp was boring. tat's why i wanted to go town. It's been ages since i went i guessed. haha..

So had my dinner of Ban Mian at the foodcourt. It sucks..the standard drop n I wasted 3.80bucks.. Den we head to cinema to check for available movie n we watched Turistas(M18 show). The ticket selling auntie very funny, ask me am I over 18 whereby I've already took out my IC for her to check.(For a kiddy face of mine,confirm check) Still, she ask me born on which yr, den she realise I've got my IC to show. -.-'' haha.. ok.. so we have some times till the movie starts. n we walk another round, went to swatch find bernard chat with him n den head back to theatre. Surprisely, the usher uncle nv ask me for IC. weird. haha.. I've already prepared to take out my IC. haha..

Now to the main point. the movie. 50% nude, 50% sick.. First part is nude, den the back was definately sick.. the story abit draggy. Overall, I think the story is average.. can watch if you want. I think watch during weekday more worth. haha...
anyway, shall not elaborate any further. lazy to think+type+ my english very poor. so..watch it yourself. haha..

After movie, met up with bernard as he just ended his work. Went for supper, initially went ah neh but changed to mac. Sian. bo bian, Hungry just eat anything.. Oh yah, too bad katsy can't meet us, Cos of her ex bf who ended up becoming stalker after broke up. haha.. anyway, it's been long time since i last saw my sec classmate. haha.. Next week 4e1 class bbq. east coast.. Wooo.. hopefully many will turn up.Tey O's going..yeah..so we no need go teachers' day to visit her.haha...ok shall end here. too long post i think.

Cya everyone.. Oh ya, gonna update pic for my genting soon.. smile :)

No comments: