Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ups and down

so much have happened today. it's so drama..

dance should be fun. but of cos, I know problems do surface..
but it's getting worst. hopefully we will go thru it.

did I make a mistake of asking people to dance together?
So hard to compromise everyone. each have their own views.
Can't we work as a team?
feel so sad seeing like the group not happy doing the soka performance.
Think I'm not a leader person. I can't lead. So many prob surface.
One by one quitting. saddening to see.. Why do people choose to run from problems, struggles.

oh well. i believe we can overcome it. performance is next sunday. So I must stay positive. :)
Jia You.

seemed like you've got someone new in mind. yup. of cos I do feel sad, jealoused. but I guess I'm no one to you to be jealous. so. I could only let go. 只要你快乐就好. I wish those phrase in your nick were referring to me. But it's just plain wish. it can nv be. You left a wonderful memories to me. and i think it's time for me to really let go.. And I will try. Life still got to move on yeah. At least, in my book of life, pages were filled up beautifully with your love once.

Ok. i'm tired and Fan.. I think i need time to relax in place like beach or wat. feel the breeze. haha. k. takecare people. smile!!!

No comments: