Thursday, January 03, 2008

School

1st day of sch.

well, it's kinda boring. went for Itech lab, got back termtest result. 33/40. Oh well, lousy result. I think careless, if not would have gotten almost full mark. nvm.. Pray tat IA result would not be that bad. I know I might fail. Cos it's very theory. And I'm not a very theory person. will noe it tml. or i mean later.

Oh well, den went for brunch. After which went home. Supposedly to have cds. but den i skipped. oh well. i know i shouldnt have. but den..should have nothing much for first day bah. go next week. And I realised, left bout 6weeks to complete projects. OMG!! feel shitty right now..

Took a nap when reached home. and know wat. I dreamt of patching with you again. Wat a year to start with. Okay, it isnt really a dream that we patched lah.We didnt really patched. just that dunno why, in the dream, went out with you and some other people(forgot who), den dunno why will sit beside you in the bus. dunno why you tell me actually you still love me just tat you dun say it den I gave you a hug. lol.. What else happened. oh yah. and dunno why you were with me, and den few others dance mate of mine from TP. sitting at a bench. den it's like opposite of us is a couple den the two of us. and we are like secretly holding hands under the table. I remembered I was like smiling on my face and in the heart(in the dream)...hahah.. den one of my fren from beside saw and say "eh, why I see something happening underneath." lol. den we quickly let go. hahaha. wat a dream. den next scene, suddenly you are not with me, like lost you suddenly. I try to find you, with other people, den i found you at playground or something like that. Den when others saw us, den they run towards us, but den I grab hold of your hand and started running away. hahahaha..

Ok. den my dream ended. haha.. weird.. this time round is not "日有所思, 夜有所夢" I didnt think too much leh. haha. Mayb is becos saw you on 1st Jan.? lol. den dream of you on 2nd Jan. haha. oh well.. it's just 2nd day. and I dreamt of you. it's like not long ago I dreamt of you on the 11th of dec. Woah. 22 days ago. ok. actually quite long ago. lol. but it seemed like few days ago only.. And the dream is around the same. Dream that you say you still love me. This part is the same. lol.. but this time round didnt patched. but holding handing. Unofficially together. haha.
Oh well, DREAM..

Anyway, I'm not EMO ok. Dun think I am, people. Right now, I think, it is not impt if you still love me or not. The important thing here is, I love her and as long as she is living fine and happy. Ok. Although I said this before, I think that time I just say but not how the heart feels. Now I think I slowly realise and accept the fact le bah. =)

I shall end here. bye..

No comments: