Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Big Groove

TBG ended.. Enjoy it. But then I regret it.

I regret my steps nv do correctly.
I regret my energy not enough.
I regret I nv enjoy more.

But oh well, no point regretting when it's over. lol...

I dunno why. This time round I go on stage. I'm not very nervous. not anything. Mayb i'm used to it. But den, I oso dunno why. I didnt think of the steps. But the steps just come out like that with the music. And after the steps. will have a split milisecond: "Did I do the steps? Did I execute it correctly?" And I and I trip during the g-slides. Moving mountain I nv do one steps. I think cause I almost trip oso. The dance mat dun like me. All other dancer can dance properly but not me. -.-' Woah lao.. And den Curious part no energy.. Argh. Formation like anyhow... Argh...
I can only blame it on myself. Too relax and complacent already i think. nv practice my steps well. argh.. when training is ok, but when perform. it's like totally diff..Haiya. forget it.

I think everyone else improved. But not me this time round. shit. During training, i think my control got improve. but den performing time, NAH!!! like shit.

Anyway, I still wanna thank Gin for giving me the chances to perform. Although until now I still dunno why she choose me.. But still, thanx so much for the chance for me to experience and exposure to The Big Groove. My first and should be last.

The rest will speak for it self. Not all photos gotten.

Photo Time
First thing TPDE stepped into Expo hall 1 and saw a spotlight

What's above there?

Some Pose from some routine - Razzmy

Raazmy - Wat a Pose. I took the photo

Guardian Angels

TPDE Bimboness

Dunno what feel - supposed sexy?

Frankie - Baby Freeze

Nelson - Whatever freeze this is called(I dunno)

Andreas - Air freeze 7

Andreas - Some freeze. (I dunno)

4 fake - Mr Bean(s)

The real Mr Bean - Rahim
Before Performing
TPDE TBG people

TPDE and SDZ(Strictly Dance Zone)
After Concert


TPDE with Gin


TPDE and Fbodz

TPDE and Sunset Alleycat


TPDE + Few WCO + BS Brother
TPDE with BS brother


Kulture Break and TPDE


TIM from Kulture Break
Nelson, Me and UU

Dominique form WCO
After Performance (Fake Macbook Effect - Mirror reflection)

No comments: