Sunday, September 12, 2004

Being with..

It always feel so happy and wonderful when being with YOU
Each and everytime
How I wished I could hold your hand
Walk down the many places we've been to
But you don't know

I've asked myself many times
Do I really love you?
My answer would be a yes

Do I have what it takes for you fall for me too?
It is a no for me.I've got nothing for you to fall in love with.

Could I really love you more than I love myself?
I'm not sure bout this yet.

Could I Sacrifice for you?
I won't sacrifice for you, love needs compromise by both, not sacrifice by one for the other.

All I want to heard is you love me
But I wont be able to hear it
All I have to give
Is nothing but love

This is what I've gotten

We are best fren
Not that you are not good
Just no feeling

I'm sorry about that
Sorry for confessing my love for you
I think it's just not my fate
Thinking that you would love me too
This is all so foolish
I know it all, we can't be together
Love can't be forced
And I don't force you
I've have asked myself alot of time
Should I give up on you?
Guessed I didn't
But now
I'll try to
Try to learn to leave and give up on you
I'll try but I don't guarantee I'll be able to

All I can do now is hope the best for you
Hope your true love would be found soon
And I myself
Would live in the dream
The dream where I could always be with you
Holding your hand and
say only I LOVE YOU

I want to see you smile, always
Be happy and takecare of yourself
And that would be the best memory you would ever give to me.

Love ......

No comments: