Sunday, August 15, 2004

Experiencing the new thing

On the 13th of friday,went to my friend's chalet..
Doing nothing for the first few hours
Then went to chiong at SPARKS
At disco pub where pple with "background" hang out

Didn't quite like the place
Smoke everywhere.
Stinks..Doubt i'll go again..

Rather wait till next year, which i can go Zouk.
Would be a better place.
Stayed at sparks for bout 2 hour plus..
Entry fee $8 with a free drink
Drank mineral water.Woah..spend eight buck go in just to drink water.

Had some dance.
Don't quite like to dance
I can't express myself thru dancing.
The people there is crazy.
Adding some "animal" howling
Wondered are they human?

My friend's friend(whom is a girl) came to the chalet..
I can tell you that the girl is damn loose..
Got a bf,yet when up in the room,got air con
hug a guy which she just knew on the day.
My friend try to sabotage me.
Ask her kiss me/me kiss her on cheek.
Heng she didn't come kissing me..
Or else i'm being "molested"
A very loose girl
why is there such a girl out there?
Pondering...

No comments: