Tuesday, November 23, 2004

BAck

Well well well.. I'm back from such a long time blogging this..
Holiday soon to come, or shld i say it's already holiday for me le..haha..
nothing much to updated these days..so dun ask me why nv update, cos i dun even know what to update recently..Well, lent guitar from boon to learn while he is away at malaysia for rock climb, but now he's back, guess i've got to return so.. sian..guess i shld practice my keyboard soon..
holiday, no money..actually before holiday already no $$ liao.All blame it on my father.. nv work.. guess i got to find full time for holiday then part time when sch start le..

This coming weekend going to jay's concert..Got to memorize all his lyric(those that is readable and the tempo of the song that i could catch up with,haha).. Hope it would be a fun weekend..
hmm..can see thaat i'm finding topic to say..so.. end of what i can think of..

So..bye~~

No comments: