Thursday, November 25, 2004

What it got to be, it got to be..

Life is full of surprises, up and down..
But what it got to be, it really does, no point of forcing it to change.
Just like a child who likes sweet, you can't force it to give up his favourite as it will cause decay, you could only reduce the amount he take each time slowly.
One got to learn how to give up something, something which might not be yours, or some goal which is impossible to achieve.
Many people would say: " One should be persistence in anything undertaken" But would the outcome be a happy ending for everyone.
Think, if doing a group project, and two of you have different views/ideas and both is persistence on their idea, how is the project going to start anyway?

From my view, one should learn to let go of things..May the things be serious or just a "small prawn in the pond"
Well not meaning letting go of anything.Letting go means a lot, are you ready, and bear to let go.

I know letting go is hard for many people, including me, myself and I..
But I realised, things might not go the way you want it to be...
The word "Fate",
where many people say "let see how the fate decide bah!"
Yes, human knows that your destiny is decide by yourself, not by the belief of the "Fate"
but at times, it's really difficult to decide one yourself, so your mind would turn to the "Fate decision mode" and let things go naturally..
Which things goes naturally other than your own body structure?
Nothing else..Everything else is create by human.
From appliance we used to politics.Human create it. But of cos, your body structure needs human to create in also, but they dun have the choice to choose how your feature to look like.

Basically, I'm talking rubbish right now.Let me get my mind straight back to the topic..

There are many things you can't force it to be..
- You can't force a child to be a musician if he doesn't like music.
- You can't force your boss to give you an increase in your pay(you might not get increase but FIRED)
- You can't force the teacher to give you an extra mark just to pass, fail means fail and you got to learn from mistake.
-You can't force the sky to be cloudy if it is sunny day.
- Of cos, you can't force someone to love you the way you love the person
And that's why "Fate" came into the picture...

I've been thinking thru...
Shld I give up on her?
Every night before I sleep, I ask myself this question:
"Does my heart still beat for her?"
The answer would always be a
"Yes"
But I also know I wouldn't got the chance..
Then I realised that I should try to give up.
It is hard..but I'm trying..
Always telling myself mayb my love for her is a crush..

Can't believe that I'm the fool again(Westlife's song)
Once a fool, always a fool..
I'm fall again and again wrongly..At the wrong time..Holy S***
Think I'm sure a failure..
And all I could always do is
Turn to "let the fate decide mode."

Many obstacles had been overcome...

One after one...

But guess there is always an obstacles I can't pass...

It's the obstacles to her heart...

I tried and tried...

and became tired...

Mayb is time for me to stop trying...

I dunno...

Yet it is not the end...

Till I found where my heart lies...

When Rain Falls again...

There would be Rainbow....

I would then find my path

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i read ur jay incomparable concert blog.. haha not bad. lucky ah, you get to go. ;)