Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Agony

Agony, a word that never leave me..
Often I tell people learn to let go of thing or a person that can't belong to you.
I, myself couldn't do it.
Letting go means alot.. it's twice more than what you have given all out for the thing or the person. Letting go, meaning you are ready and really taking a new steps forward. Without turning back..

After what so much had happened, you still leave deep feelings for him...
I know why, cos you love him deeply, just like the way I'm loving you deep down inside my heart..
Asking you to let go of the feeling for him is impossible, I know that.. Just like asking me to learn to give up for this unreturned love, it's impossible..
But, what I tell others, time would heal the wound.. I should now, officially apply that to myself.
Time, and only time would heal the many times of brokens pieces of my heart..
I have no other choice other than letting go..
I dunno why that's the only choice..
but I hope this is the last time that I would say I love you.. And wish that you will have true happiness..

Wo zhi neng xuan zhe fang qi. Xin fu cai hui chu xian...

No comments: