Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sheng Ri Kuai Le!

Can't imagine that I got to spent my "wonderful, happy, fun-filled" bday in office.. haha..
What an unforgettable 18th bday.. Well, first of all, wish myself a happy birthday!! Yeah! legally to buy alcoholic drinks liao!! haha..

Secondly, happy birthday to Jia Jia! which her bday falls on tml..(To jia: if you are reading this post, you shld feel honour that I wish you even in my blog. haha)

Well well, what a bday.. celebration? no.. nothing.. come office and go hm..
How I wish I can celebrate with her.. But, it's very impossible..
And I think someone would date her out.. hmmm..I can only cry inside den..
Dunno should I feel happy or sad that she found someone she like..
Aiya..not my problem.. Wo you bu shi ta de shui... what for I care?(Kou shi xin fen)
haha.. this is life...haiz..

Dreams are meant to be sweet, sweet dream sweet dream I'll keep it in mind.
The dreams are so sweet that I wish I'll nv be waken up..

Happy birthday to the following people also!!
Raquel...
Hui Zi..

And those that just had their birthday:
Raymond..
Stanley..
Hui Ching..
Eling...

Takecare and smile everyone!!!

2 comments:

-maymay- said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAE JUNWEI!! 18 years old le, finally le arh haha =p! All the BEST in wateva u do!! Stay Happy alwayz =)!

Anonymous said...

haha.. ya.. feel so honour sia.. happi bday to u too.. take care.. smile