Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Posting for the sake of posting

Well well, the usual crappy me has got nothing else to write about.. AHhhhh!!!!
Really out of topic to write le.. mayb will stop blogging.. Any objection? haha.. think no objection right? nothing much to write le...Not my usual self lately...Somethings not right.. I got to admit.. I wonder what's wrong.. anyway, actually got lots of thing to write about, but it's all about my religion soka gakkai's stuff.. and i dun think anyone would be interested to read it!!

hmm, seemed like it's been a lot time since I create a "poem" or "song"?! mayb I'll think one someday down the road of life..

I'll call my next post: "Mayb I still love her.."

haha, jia lat, i writes nothing but only love stuffs.... Too sentimental, that's what a cancerian is..

till next coming post, cya all.. Smile Always is the word to Live...

No comments: