Monday, September 19, 2005

mid-autumn festival

Seriously speaking, I think I'm quite active in my religion activities..
No matter what occasion also "celebrate" with my comarades..

well, nothing much for the mid-autumn fest also..reach at 1710hr, which i was supposed to be there by 1700..I shouldnt not going into detail here.. if not people will sue me for propagating my religion...well, it's not a wrong thing, but human being.. often felt offended when someone start to tell you bout other religion other than yours..

ok, back to topic.. after the usual routine, then it's someone's and my sharing.. actually today's meeting is a bit, how should i put it, not like a meeting.. but i do still learnt something..
After which, it's time for some moon-cakes.. think i ate 2 or 3 small piece only..

To my surprise, keith(a person which I cannot tahan,not only me i should say), he actually receive the treasure in life today..
OMG!! i dun think he understands the purpose of the treasure and this buddhism...
Nvm, shall not tok bout him any more..I'm still learning to embrace people..hahaha

Went for dinner at the hawker center that is near kaikan(dunno how should i explain it over here), ask me if you want to know...

after dinner, went meet kim, and also got joe at city hall.. den after which is went for some jiao wei's session at ah neh... usual stuff for the group of us...dunno why kim's topic is always on girls or shld i say clubbing.. his purpose of life just surround over girls.. haha.. anyway, that's the same purpose of most of the teens nowadays isnt it?
rubbish/crapping session ends at about 0030hr..and i reach home bout 0045hr..time now is 0138am.. still blogging eh.. hmm...soon to end my post for the day.. tml, i mean sch is 0800hr later on, which means is bout 6hrs more to sch...

gonna buy some sensei's books to read liao... useful in life..after i read a book by sensei, felt encourage, inspired and also, i could use all the guidances to console my fren who is sad, pessimistic or anything...time for self-improvement..cos i think my pattern all used up to console my fren liao.. must seeked encouragement from people, den i can have more pattern to console my fren.. hahaha..


tata...

No comments: