Sunday, January 15, 2006

so tired..

Soka Gakkai International(SGI)
President Daisaku Ikeda's

Guidance for 14th Janaury
Life passes by in an instant, which is why it is so important for us to keep striving and challenging ourselves.

Guidance for 15th Janaury
A true struggle means making strenuous, painstaking efforts behind the scenes, always being the first to take action on all fronts, always thinking ahead and being well prepared in advanced, in order to open a sure path to victory.

yawn..so tired..chingay is around the corner..training is getting lesser.. although know all my group people not for quite long, but the feelings of departing felt bad.. hopefully will stay in contact eh..haha..

training for today, went smoothly.. except for b4 start of trg...some of them blade out of PA and buy dinner. kena saw by some people. den i was being ask, why they go out in blade, dangerous.. den say/ask why I let them go?hmm..i wanted to say have trust in them, their skill..wont have anything happen. but i didnt say.. just listen to their advice.told me I must insist them to stay put.. haiz.. think i'm not a gd trainer..

everytime when trainer's debrief or during trainer's trg, i really felt i'm didn't really do my part as trainer when discussing some issues..like for today..xueyun said i must train my participant for discipline, cos they like dun listen to choreographer or anyone else..haiz..i felt so bad everytime they say something bout my group. And everytime they point out a issues or something.. i just feel that the issues is all referring to me. Bad ones.. haiz.. failure as a trainer.. i was like just having fun with the participant. Think i contribute nothing much to the team.. haiz..

felt so stressed up for chingay training..although i might look like ki siao(gone case) during the trg, but getting everyone to bond together and talk to them is difficult..wanted them to listen to instruction..i need to like say times and times again..repeating same thing again to diff person each time. for my short tempered, i should have long ago lose my temper le..haiz..but controlled it..I believe my participant will all listen to me just only once and they are clear of instruction soon..

Lousy trainer I am..
Takecare and smile everyone..

No comments: