Thursday, January 26, 2006

so The World Is Round and I'm Always Around

yup, I'm always around when the world is still round, and my face is still round.. haha

9 more days to end of chingay..Haiz..Does everything must come to an end? Can it not? haha..It hasn't even end and I'm starting to miss it..Another wonderful memories I've written into my life..Gonna miss it so much.Maybe it's the warmth and concern from everyone I've met. The bonding of everyone,be it between the trainer/choreographer or trainer/participant. And one who participated in chingay either in the front line or backstage, effort is definately appreciated and remembered..

From the start of being asked to be the trainer till now going to end of chingay, nv regretted that I accepted the offer to be trainer..haha..Get to know more friends and also can see more girls.. haha..but see only nv know them..pointless to know also..haha..

Although I'm not really a gd trainer, but I've got wonderful bunch of participant or i should say brother and sister. Really great to know them..Not regretted..All the fun and laughter we had either during training or blading outing or other sorts of gathering, the joy is definately true and it's the happiest day of my life till now...Hanging out with a bunch of crazy crappy people, opps.. they are my reflection..haha..Hope they do grow for this chingay. haha..
hope the friendships started from the beginning of chingay will last down the roads of everyone's life..and will still keep in contact.. :)

dunno wat life after chingay would be? I'm lost now.. Everything will be mundane again..Cannot, must find something do.. But I dun want join this year NDP.. GYM Core is not my type.. somemore my back not good. later break. haha..

I wanna go poly. but i must apply thru wat P.P.E (provisional ..... exercise) dunno the middle p is wat.. sian.. I dun want go army first.. Somemore I might be going PES D. Clerk, omg.. shitty work..although seemed relax.. but i dun want my 2yrs NS relax.. might as well dun ns..ahh.. can i join poly? hopefully.. I must be able to join!!

New year coming, yeah.. Bought 3 tee shirt, 2 new from xin xian he zi(freshbox) and 1 my sis bought from CK. 2 pants(one from queensway shopping center and one from S&K). Yeah.. I love it.. haha.. my dressing style changed..well, not much actually..haha..
Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone...Good health to all.. Stay happy.. smile..

No comments: