Friday, February 24, 2006

so what's this game about

RULES
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they have been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again .

1. - understanding.
- love me for who I am not what am I.
- if say not need to be pretty/cute, den it's fake.. As long as I love seeing her can le.
- able to share things with me
- not too emotional.
- talkative, so that I can enjoy listening to her when I've got nothing to say
- bear with all my bad points cos I've got none good point.
- truthfully, honest, caring and sweet.


2. of cos is a girl

3. Jia Jia, Jie ying, Si hua, Zi Jiang, Pei Yong, Xue Fen, maymay, Ah Boy

No comments: