Wednesday, March 01, 2006

so the only phrase in mind

Oh my god is the only phrase i could think of.

Why? I've have projects on hand that I haven hand in. Date due is over. someone pls help..
argh.. to think that i dun need to go sch after 17th march..it's getting real soon that i'll be graduating. ITE life is so fast. Can't imagine it's 2 years le.

my project, while seeing other's project and they have done so good to it.. i think my grades will drop..
HOPEFULLY gpa stay at 3.1. even better if it increase.. I wanna go poly this year..argh..

talk about going to poly. I wanna dun even know wat course to choose. so idiotic.. not much design course offered to me.. shit them..Thinking to go interactive media design, IT. but dunno wat's the 3rd choice.. argh.. help.. which course to choose..

so sian.. bored.. nothing interesting after chingay...except for dance practice fo post chingay celebration this coming sat. Yeah.. hopefully can make it on time for the dance.. Jiayou everyone.. wish the day to come soon.. Oh yah.. i think life is pretty much interesting for yvonne and clicks. Superband.. Wooo..be there to support them. 25th march, suntec fountain..

It seemed like people i know starting to get famous or perform eh.. wat a interesting life.. How I wish I have the guts to join those competition.. haha..till then, takecare everyone..

No comments: