Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dance audition

Wat a dance audition.

Went for TP hip hop dance audition. I flunk it. haiz.. guess i've got no much chance to get in Dance Ensemble. Argh... why things doesn't turn out the way i want.. haiz..

I'm so tense up when i went alone. but after which, a guy came over and ask me am i alone? he say he's alone too.. So we went on introduce.. He said he doesn't have basic. ha ha.. like real.. when it's time to see how we dance after learning 2 counts of 8 steps, he danced so well.. damn it.. kena bluff by him.. hypocrites.. he got the groove. and oso some steps loh.. argh..
Now I just hope that i can barely squeeze into dance ensemble.. I need more daimoku..

Well, let's not talk bout that anymore..
I'm happy still..why? haha..just happy loh. haha.. crazy i am.. thinking too much again i guess. haha.. oh well.. i'm tired.. till then, let's hope I have good news bout dance ensemble to write about. haha.. takecare and smile always!! :)

No comments: