Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Poly

hmm.. yes.. i got into poly. yet i'm aint very much happy about it..

firstly, the course is not what I wanted. I didn't even choose the course when I apply for poly.

2ndly, today starts sch, 9am lesson, lecturer 9.30 den come. Den say she dun know got our class.. cos office nv send namelist to them den tot is empty class. WTH.

3rdly, my class only got 4 chinese(including me), the rest is malays. and wat's more. no chinese girl. den the chinese guy oso weird weird one. Omg.. how am i going to survive. I want change class. luckily lecture hall got girls. but.. sad thing is, i dun think i will get to know them..

4th, missed the orientation. sian.. i think the most fun part should be the orientation, yet missed it.. wat a life i have.

I just simply dun like info comm.. I want design. I'm a multimedia student. why can't i go to something that is related to wat i study. although iFc i oso study abit before.. But.. i just dun like networking.. haiz.. so sadded. think i need to study real hard.. Still trying to adapt to poly's life. it's been too fast.. I just started sch today, yet found out for eng.maths already finish one chap.. lucky i studied eng.math b4..

everything is just too fast.. haven even do enrolment form and blah blah blah. still need check up, do ez-link, metriculation card. and wat else. frustrated. I'm still in slacking mood.. i need to come back to study mood.. trying hard.

i'll stop here.. nothing else to say.. updated soon. smile everyone.. :D

No comments: