Thursday, September 14, 2006

the result

result out yesterday.. scored not bad i guess. I was shocked when i saw the result sent via sms. it goes like this..

Exam Results for (my admin no)

WEBAPP1: Z,

WRTORAL:A,

EFFCOM:B+.

ENGFUND:B+,

EMATH1:A,

COMPROG:B+,

APEL:P,

RESULT:GS

When I saw the word, exam result, abit afraid to know the result. first time in my life I afraid of looking at my result.. lol..trying to login to TP site yesterday till my blood vessel almost burst.. becos server down till today morning then i get to check my gpa. didnt expect a 3.75. tot i only got around 3.5. hmm.. not bad.. quite satistified for this sem. But i cannot be over confident. next sem module is harder.. and i HATE networking. so got to work harder.. I want to get in director list for every year. haha..

ok.. enough of showing off my results, if not people will say i proud, hao lian.. haha... nothing much to update.. not working.. so i'm slacking at home. i need a real job.. any lobang? lol..

oh yah.. went to watch "Little man" yesterday with my 小笨牛(xiao ben niu). The show is hilarious. haha.. want a good laugh, can go watch the show. but it seems like the people in the theatre don't have much sense of humour. lol.. some part I think is funny, yet no one laugh, guess i'm the only one who laugh the most...haha.. but dun watch the show for 9.50bucks. watch it during weekdays. it will be more worth. haha.. and oso, if you are under 16. you can't watch. it's a NC16 show. haha.. dunno why oso.. lol.. mayb they think some part is censored. but i dun think it got much effects. haha..

hmm.. i stop my post over here.. takecare everyone.. haha.. i'm designing another blogskin. It's funny, cos i remove Jay chou head from his body and put my head. lol. guess i'll be kill by his fans.. or worst.. kena sued.. haha..

smile everyone..

No comments: