Saturday, September 09, 2006

Still Fantasy

yeah.. finally Jay chou new album is out. Still fantasy. yes, it's still fantasy, but i think he did add on something new. Nice.. But there's one song that sounds like for ah beng.. haha. the one name "本草綱目" which talk about chinese medicine? well.. I dont particularly like the song now. mayb when i adapt to the song then i will like bah. Haha..

A song for mother. Nice song, name: "聽媽媽的話" - Listen to mum words.
Jay 你最吊. out of the 10 songs, i guess 8 of them is really nice bah. only the 2 rap still ok. Mayb the song is new, haven get the hang of it. haha. Yeah.. Thanx dear for buying the cd for me. Although is i go pre-order first den you pay me lah. haha..

Dun complain i only remember i bought things for you den nv remember you bought for things for me ah. lol... haha. and yah.. thanks for the bicylce treat tat time when we go east coast. lol.. see i remember hor.. haha.. next post will be posting about my birthday presents yeah.. I'll show everyone wat you do for me.. lol...

So bored at home. Still finding job. anyone can intro? lol.. i'm slacking for 2 weeks le.. cannot take it.. I no money liao.. argh.. haha.. The blog still got some problems. Still figuring out. the code makes me headaches.. k lah. for the short post, i'll end here.. will talk more about jay's new song when i listen many times le.. haha..

Takecare everyone. Smile always..

No comments: