Saturday, March 31, 2007

boring

went for dance training this morning.. tired.. the warm up can already make me tired.. haha.. old liao.. Anyway, it's fun... getting more fun.. yet the training will stop till next semester.. Sian.. Next week got "party". I think is potluck session or wat.. for the dance group. Us, junior is invited.. erm.. dunno should i go or not.. cos, i dun even know anyone.. haha.. mayb go have some bonding session with the seniors? haha.. go see pretty girl.. haha.. ok. crap..

Anyway, nothing much happened for me for the past few days or weeks. Normal stuff like playing my new hobby with my bro - tennis.. What else did i do? hmm.. stone at home. haha.. okok.. it's not very busy for me.. Don't intend to find job liao. slack all the way..
Next week having camp for TP orientation.. tues - thurs.. After which, friday there's a TPSD freshman orientation/graduation and I'm being asked to be emcee.. again.. lol.. last time ITESD oso ask me be emcee.. Do I look I'm good at talking? well, i do talk alot.. haha...

I need cash.. running low on cash.. blame myself for not being hardworking enuff to find job. haha..sian.. i still got many many things i want buy/do..
Stuff like: digital camera, laptop, go overseas(planned everytime, end up nv go. -.-')
The worst is, i dun have pocket money.. argh... WHY... why ikea put me aeroplane. at first tot can earn some gd money.. den.. argh...

ok. i shall stop blah blah here.. takecare and smile everyone. stay healthy...

No comments: