Saturday, March 10, 2007

tired

09/03/07
had a healthy plus tired day..
Early in the morning 8 o'clock.. this sounds old.. well, anyway, met up with Boon first for breakfast before we went for our game session. Eh.. dun mistaken, not mahjong game session early in the morning, it's exercise..

Reach sch around 9plus.. den start play Tennis. First time all of us try tennis. It's Fun.. Going to play it again.. After tennis, went on back to the hall for badminton.. Wasn't we healthy? early morning play 2 games.. haha.. tired but, well, worth it..

I still dunno what could I work as.. omg.. Just think of it, makes me think of the future, what can I work as after my NS.. must start planning.. Hopefully there's job around for me.. no need serve customer is best. haha..

ok.. shall stop here.. nothing else to bullshit.. haha.. feeling abit emo recently.. haha.. no sad emo.. but confused emo.. anyway.. smile everyone.. :) takecare..

No comments: