Thursday, August 05, 2004

Things done..

Well,for the past 4week which is equivalent to 1month, which is also my Life in ITE for a month
I have done the following activities with my classmate:

25th of July
Played Pool after our CIP
26th of July
Played Badminton during our 3hours break which after turned into 5 and half hour break
2nd of August
When for a Seoul Garden Student lunch offer.Also during our 3hour break.Should say 3 and half

Well that's basically things I've done with new bunch of friends..

However, I'VE GOT INTO A CLASS OF NONSENSICAL PEOPLE.
OMG, not again..haha.Well, it's better then having a class of nerdy..
Having nickname every where..
And my newest nick- TWEETY.
Do I look like tweety?Stupid sia, say i look like tweety bird..
I preferred mimiyan..Haha..

And also the following names for others:
China/Mainland girl(it's a guy i mind you,cos the guy like a girl that look like from china)
Aunties Lover(OMG)
Siao Hua(it's a guy oso,we keep calling this name cos he like a senior,which is INDESCRIBALLY "PRETTY")
GEL GAO GAO(meaning alot of gel applied)

And all these name were given by one person..Whom keep disturbing us..and also saying "R.A"
things anytime anywhere when he suddenly think of it..OMG

What a class I've got into..Haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. your class very interesting.. especially Gel Gao Gao..

Eh. but since when you look like tweety? Lol.. you're not even yellow :X