Sunday, August 01, 2004

Things happened it the morning

Overslept the time I meet boon for a swim

The water was damn cold..
But not that cold after an hour.
I guessed we will be frozen to death by then if stay in the water for 1hour

We had a "FUN FILLED DAY"
Swimming pool "isn't" that MUCH people
So the pool "seemed" to belong to us
SO SPACIOUS for the two of us to swim/dive.
Diving was fun..
Knocked on to boon, didn't know he was swimming above me..
haha..

Got my self "tanned"
but no sun burn..lucky me..lol
Now going to rain..i was right a predicting weather for today..
I know it won't rain when we went for swim, and will rain when we are off..

Is my mouth to unlucky,or I know prediction..
for the pass 1 week,i predict correctly the weather..and sometime the time range for raining..
haha..Unlucky Mouth i have.
But i'm lucky too.Remembered once i told my dad he will win 4D then i took a nap,
not long after, I was awake by don't who,say my dad won 4D...That was few years back..
I'm isn't that unlucky too..haha

No comments: