Friday, May 06, 2005

On coming post

Yoz.. I'm writing short for this post. Remember few days or last week, someone ask me update post..Waiting to read..So here's a small updates..

What's so fun bout reading my post?Nothing do, den my post can be as a sort of entertainment? haha.. I ain't good at writing, so it's probably all nonsensical post.. I think it's sort of entertainment bah..

okay, let's not turn around the bushes, have been thinking what topic to be post. So, here are few topics that i will post after my exams..

1. What do Guys look for when finding a partner(Girlfriend)?
2. What do Ladies look for when finding a partner(Boyfriend)?
3. Human communication
4. Easier said than done
5. Missing

these are few topics, that i might write.. mayb all.. mayb not.. depends on my inspiration.
Haha.

Signing off here..
Takecare.

2 comments:

kein said...

nice Jay concert photos :) It'll be better if they can open in a new window instead of the same one, kinda irritating to keep pressing back to select another pic.

Good effort on the previous post too; hopefully you'll list out more for those in need of help! :)

Jun Wei said...

:) stan's bro.thankx for the feed back..i know it's kinda of irritating..but i dunno how to change the code for blogger template..i only know how to using dreamweaver.loli'll edit some day..when i'm free..

list out more..still thinking..must get it the right info then can help those in need of it.. :)