Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Last Wishes..最後期望..

Imagine, tml is your last day on earth. what would be your very last wish?
I believe, many that are in love now would tell me they want to be beside their loved one.
And of cos I would want that to be my last wish too, but that can only be said if I'm in love.
So, what would be my last wish?
I've given a thought about it, there are many, but could only have one.
So here's what my last wish:

One and once, there's never a second
Never a second chance for me to love you deeply.
Deeply in love, but of never returned love.
I don't mind, cos I believe somehow you feel it.
And someday you would realise it.
But the day you realise, would be the day I'm no longer able to love.
All I live in is disappointment.
Write a song of you,
And All that I want you to have is only happiness.
And that is my last wish.

So, have you given your last wish a thought?

No comments: