Saturday, June 18, 2005

1 year of typing

Yup!, it's been a year of blogging for me.. Fast eh.. grow old liao..haha..
my blog has been changing it's template every now and den and finally settled down with a plain template..

So, a year of typing.. what in my own opinion is my best post?
let's have some voting for my best post? I'll take some out in my own view and let you all choose? Or you can tell me which post you like if I didn't list one the one you like..

So here's the few post I personally like:
1) Piano,My World-Days of our live(soap drama,episode 2)
2) Supper Days
3) FIRE!
4) What a day-night-day
5) What it got to be, it got to be..
6) JAY CONCERT
7) Time
8) I name it "Memories"
9) Somethings to remember for having date.

Ok, here's 9 of them. basically, it's all the long long post..haha.. few post for me to list also..
mayb 3years later vote one more time..haha..
Please leave comment on which post you like it best..
I know there's always one person that will leave comment, and I truely thank him..

So till next post, happy voting!!
Smile and be happy always pple..!! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, am one of your zhong shi zhi chi zhe too. not just stanley alone. my vote goes to the entry on "JAY CONCERT" who will never thought of using jay`s song titles and form a poem out of it? to me, it was such a creative and wonderful job! *thumbs up. =)

T.i.n.k.y

Anonymous said...

am the first to vote! yippie!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I like the 'memories' post. Reminded me of something...you know the primary school days where the teacher asks you what you wanna be when you grow up?

Teacher: So, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Me: (Don't know the word 'artist' yet) I want to be a drawer..

LOL.

- Stan

-maymay- said...

hey Junwei! can I vOte fOr 2?! lOlx.. me greedy ahh =p.. vOte fOr the pOst on "JAY CONCERT" and "Piano,My World-Days of our live(soap drama,episode 2) ".. tIs 2 pOsts REALLY SUPER NICE! I dIdnt gEt tO gO fOr hIs cOncert *sad* bUt frOm ur pOst, I gEt tO fEEl abIt hOw's the cOncert Ish lIke lOlx! And fOr the anOther pOst, "hey gUys, u hear befOre hOw he played?" I dId and thats really sO LIHAI lOr!! he dIdnt learn pIanO be4 yet hE can fIgure oUt the nOtes! Really sOunds sO gOOd, Junwei!! JiayOu wOrx!