Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Movie: Material Girl

14/15/2006
After school went to sim lim with joey and mz(my classmate). Went down to look for thumbdrive. I need one badly. So me and joey bought the Sony's MICRO VAULT TINY 512mb that costs 35 bucks. Is it a best buy? well, i dunno. I can simply jolly well buy imation's 512mb which cos cheaper i guess. But, nvm. the TINY looks nice. and it's tiny. haha.

So after went sim lim, go to dar house meet her. Den after slacking at her house awhile. Went J8. Decided to watch the movie DOA. but guess over already. No timeslots for it. End Up watching this show Material Girl at 655pm. So we shop around J8 and had our dinner at pastamania.Oh gosh. Had PastaMania twice within 7 days.haha. Dar find the show nice, but I find it ok. Cos the story has no climax or anything worth learning. haha.. anyway, can catch it if you want. Starring Hilary Duff and her sis dunno wat Duff. haha.. Pretty babes.

hmm..wat else.. so bored. time now 2.30am and I'm here blogging. School in another 5.5 hrs time. All because of Java, had to stay up and do. Can't take it liao. Need a laptop. If not everytime sis want use I can't use.

Ok bah, I'll stop here. So tired to continue any craps. haha.. Takecare everyone. Smile

No comments: