Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A weekend

Last sunday (19/11/2006) went for a fren's birthday party..

Went to benson house first at 230pm, cos as usual, louis will drive us there. The place. Somewhere near Novena. A bungalow or semi-de, or is it terrance house? lol.. dunno how to differentiate it. And as usual, louis going to fetch patrick, who lives next block to mine. Waste my trip to benson house once again. haha.. nvm.. So after fetch patrick, went to cineleisure first. louis meeting his gf. Walk around awhile and we went for lunch at the foodcourt. Den head down to binan's house. We took sometime to reach binan's house from cine. The problem appear because louis dunno how to go to binan's house from town. lol. so we, i mean he had done alot of u-turn before we reach. haha.

reach around 5 plus. den sit there rot till around 7plus den got more people.

Binan's younger sis, the name is birong, seemed abit erm... dunno how to say. haha.. first thing she saw me den she say eh the cute cute one got come. lol. Den ask me why I wear cap. lol.. den got one moment where i was listening to ipod. den i think she just snatch one side of thr earpiece from me. or is it she ask me wat i listening den say she want listen. lol.. i think she snatch from me.. Den i went to toilet. And after i came back, she's taking the whole ipod to herself. LMAO.. den got guest come in, den she bring the ipod walk around. lol. So i ask my friend jean to help me take back, den i'll teach her engineering fundamental. lol...

Den Birong went to take the food from outside den bring into the house and pass it to louis. Louis did not touch the food at first, but she say must eat while hot. lol.. den louis start eating. the scene damn funny. haha..

Oh yah, side track, Jean say I look like someone. That is Jay zhou. eh.. no lah.. haha.. is the little boy featured inside jay zhou's song "Ting Ma Ma De Hua" MV. lol.. do i look like? i dun think so. haha.

Add on abit.
Binan starting see me liao, den ask me mo fang(imitate), Jay zhou. So i do the fav, "Aiyo".. haha.. Den at one time, before I use the toilet (I went toilet for 3 times or 4 i think. too much water, too little space) Binan's another sis, Bizi was sitting at the kitchen dining table with someone chatting, ask me to imitate jay zhou again. lol. den i quickly imitate den rush into the toilet. haha.. imitate jay zhou so nice to see meh? den after i come out toilet, she ask me can take picture with me? den must act like jay zhou. lol. so i ask her, take with fake one oso happy? lol..
hahah. cannot take it.

Back to birong, haha.. Then after Binan cut the cake liao, i help her bring the cake in to serve people.. Den got one guy, i think his name is shuangjie. Dun really know him, but is from ITE tampines one. He say eh, go offer the cake to the girls.(Apparently there is one group of girls that look prettier among the other). Den he ask me acc him.. Lol. but the worst part is, none of the girls want the cake. lol. Best part is here, birong was there. As I said, I acc the guy to offer the cake, so I was holding one plate. Den i also ask the girl want or not, den birong see liao, quickly take the plate of cake from me. Lol. OMG. lol..
the action 'machiam' those drama, those girls crazy over a guy, den the guy offering the thing to other people, den the girl snatch. Omg.. lol.. she like me? lol.. hahahaha.. LOL.

haha.. i think i shall stop saying bout her. Too funny. haha..

After all, binan's party is fun only during cake cutting session. Cos she's being fool by her good buddies with the cake one the face. lol. and oso some crapping from us. haha.
And good that there is pretty girl for us guys to look at. Opps.. haha.. actually only 1 is pretty in the group that I mention.. Opps.. however, i didnt keep looking at the girls. only during cake cutting den get the chance to see the front view. Like i always say, one view pretty, the other views might not be pretty..

haha.. craps.. ok.. i shall stop my long dragging story. I think people read this post oso dun understand, cos I oso dunno what I typing. hahaha.. Takecare everyone.. Smile always...

No comments: