Friday, October 05, 2007

Sentosa!!

Went sentosa today! finally after so long I go sentosa to sun tan. haha..
not many people went.
let me see who was there: kat, kaiwen, andreas, meichin, joyce, iris, samantha, serene plus me.
i think no more..
so today not very happening. haha..

meeting time 8am. but as usual, late comers. so end up we reached sentosa around 10plus.

nothing to do at sentosa somemore. no ball to play..have nothing.. only some of us sun tanned. joyce, kat, meichin. but kat and meichin only for awhile..

something I find it very funny, iris put sun blocked, den she sit under the shades while we sun tanning. lol.. super cartoon. Go sentosa put sun block den sit under shade to sun tan. muahahaha. She dun want sun tan. lol. But she want play with water. dash dot dash -.-'. haha. Dun want "Ke Yi"(purposely) sun tan.. ok fine. haha. LADIES. I shall not use girls. should use ladies. cos of one song where by it goes. LADIES~~. haha..

I think I'm like the photographer today. lol. machiam FHM yet not FHM photographer. lol.. Funny. Cos the LADIES dun dare to take out their shirt leaving only their bikini. Den at there want take off dun want take off. lol.. weird weird. Girls nowadays all like that? lol. okok. nvm. think they are more conservative type(Bao Shou).. in some way is good. At least they noe how to protect themselves. In another, I will think, they might as well just wear a normal t-shirt dun wear the bikini. that makes things easier. lol. no need think. Well, not my prob anyway. just find it cartoon. lol..

Went off around 2plus. Was late for work. damn. den kena NIAO by raymond. woah seh. the most BEST thing is. i took cab. the uncle dunno the place. woah seh. den drive wrong. den stop one side. ask me help him check STREET DIRECTORY. den he call his fren to help. my GOSH!!. Almost wanted to say: "Uncle, if I know, wat for I'm a passenger not a driver?" win liao loh.. woah. another best thing is, I still help the uncle check. but i anyhow check. show him the page he oso dunno. BEST OF BEST stuff. the place is just like one more street down the road. the uncle turned to a street too fast loh. win liao.. *shake head*. he say he will deduct some money from the fare. woah. the some is not alot loh. 80cents. but we wasted like 1dollar plus while searching for the direction. OH MAN! nvm. Count myself "lucky". really is dash dot dash loh. -.-'

Ok. I reached the place. den my job was like very easy type of job lah. Sort of healthy life style thing for working people. so those people from Sing Health come. then they have to go thru 4 station. I spent 1hr waiting for the game to start at the fitness corner in Telok blangah hill park. Woah. feeding the mosqitoes over there. Almost go crazy staying there alone for 1 hr before the game start.. it's like trees everywhere.. Forest I should say. No wonder those people stay inside forest for years gone crazy. I stay there 1hr already bored to death.
Then there super lots of different type of spiders and ants. Aiya, one word, insects. super itchy loh. I think I'm like Sun Wu Kong(monkey god). scratching here and there. I killed alot of insects. I think ants. and it's like very big ants loh. dunno wat they eat to grow so big. hahahaha..Must eat Zai(vegetarian) liao.haha.. kidding..too much killing. Wat to do so bored over there..the game ended quite fast i think. All the teams came quite fast. Ok, the station isnt that hard to clear. haha..
ok. it pays to have such an easy and good pay job. 2hrs plus of mosqitoes feedin.. not bad. 30bucks. but i spent on ez link top up and dinner liao. plus the cab fare. woah. ok lah. better den nothing..

After work, when back to meet joyce and people. at first tot alot people going studio wu for free class. but den end up only few. so slacked at studio wu for 1 hr. and went long john for dinner.
that's bout my day. suck a boring yet not that boring day. haha. crap.

tml dance lesson. my gosh. CYPHERING!! -.-' i cannot freestyle loh. and tml got meeting at ICA. should I become CIC? hmm.. mayb i should try. Next week gonna have musical trg again. -.-' for the coming TP art fest. wah piang. dun everyday lah. sian. and should be going to andreas's dad's shop to work on thursday. nv try sales before. should be new experience.
end here. byebye. smile! :)

No comments: