Thursday, October 11, 2007

A day and many other day

woah sian. Lao sai man.. nv go out.Supposed to work today, so pai seh tat put andreas aeroplane..
Ok, let's start off updating day by day if I could ever remember.

Monday 8/10/07
Went JB with dan and ray. Reach there around 11am. Den ate fishball noodle there before we go Citysquare shop and YES!! I finally got my shoes. It's like I went there few time nv got any shoes. This time I bought 2pairs. haha.. and I bought a Shirt. Printed- IPood. lol. amazing tee prints. haha.

Nike

DCSHOESCOUSA

Ok. We went watch I NowProunce You Chuck and Larry. it's like so cheap only lah. the price actually is 9Rm on Monday and Tuesday, but den we saw student price, so it's 6Rm. and we actually can use Singapore student card. lol. just tat they need photocopy. lol.. dunno for wat. mayb go borrow loanshark. haha. imagine 6Rm. which is only $2.60. somemore the seat is nice. Cathay mah. haha.. woah. if Singapore movie is so cheap, I think there wont be pirated CD liao. lol..

Ok. then after movie. walk around. den bought some portugese egg tart home to eat. quite nice.
A fruitful day. haha.

Tuesday 9/10/07
nothing much. morning met up with Joyce and Andreas and acc Andreas go studio Wu collect his free pass. den had lunch at "Lao pa sat" and went back to sch for musical trg. Had to show our item to the tp art director or something like that.

I guess I need more practice. a bit forgot my steps. haha. shit.

Wednesday 10/10/07
morning went for funeral- cremation day. so sad to see someone you love gone. But this is life. I can't help it. I tot I wont cry, and yes, I didn't cry. But tears came to me when I chant in the heart for my (Lao Dioh). I vividly remembered how healthy he used to look like. how big size he is and how cheerful he is. But he looked so thin when I saw him lying in the coffin and I didn't manage to see him the last time.

Many things went thru my mind while thinking of life and death. How do people cope with lost of loved ones. Like someone you always used to have him or her around and suddenly they are gone. The feeling is so indescribable. Life comes and go. I know it would be hard for the living ones to stay strong. In my opinion, I guess the living one should stay even stronger. Live better for the one that is gone. Creating more good values in ones' life and live it to the fullest. Never ever waste a single moment. Learning anything, Appreciate people or their work, encourage someone who is need it when they are down, stop complaining bout anything. Complain lead on to more negative stuff. Challenges/struggles in life should nv be easily taken or heck care bout. It's only thru struggles tat we will grow and become a better person and create values in own and others life.

haha. ok. abit random feeling here.

After the funeral, I went Ka La(Karaoke) with few people.
hmm.. Andreas, Andy, Joyce, Jean, Ah Foong, Mei chin, Mei Qi, Wei Qiang, Wei Rong, Unice. Should be all bah.. Sang from 1pm to 7pm. lol. Den we went to a place to eat. the name i think is Aston. forgot. katong area. not bad lah. quite nice to eat. but den squeezy.

After dinner, went play pool. it's like long time play once. I can't play. sucky. haha. so after which, went Parkway slack at the mac. and yah, Me and Mei qi was like Controlling ourself not to Pang Sai. lol.. Stomachahce. lol. No wonder today I lao sai. haha. shitty.. haha..

So we were "playing" the (Shoot Shag Marry). So they were asking random 3 different person name in Tpde. like who will you shoot(not your cup of tea), Shag(have sex with) and Marry. lol. it's so funny lah. then they anyhow name.. lol.. Quite a fun game to play. lol.

We conclude the most Shootalicious person, the Shaggable person and Marry-able person. Lol. For both guys and girls. lol.. I shall not say the name here. lol. Cos Some I oso forgot. lol..

Wei Rong(Superstars?)

Mei Qi(I look tall)

Didi(I'm still tall)

Wei Qiang(I'm still quite tall)

Andreas(The owner of the shades)

Meiqi with her funny faces(Unice look sad)

Meiqi, Jean, Unice(What's with that eye pose?)

At the Dinner

Unice Emo-ing

Take 1

Take 2.

End..

No comments: