Monday, March 20, 2006

bored

I'm a so damn bored. No need go sch anymore. Projects done. Stay at home nothing do. bored to death..
Nothing much to blog about the uninteresting life of mine.

Didnt go out today and there's nowhere, no one to go out with. Come online also no one to talk to. Wat is the world happening. Where's everyone? Let's talk bout yesterday den.

Early in the morning went to Senja for gohonzon conferment. Yeah. So happy.. The conferment is very long. 2hrs of talk. Whereby wat the person shared bout Nichiren Dashonin's buddhism I've read it before le. 1130am started the ceremony. den bout 1215 we are done. So we(my family) went to eat first before going home cos we damn hungry. Went to Toa Payoh to makan. den reach home bout 2plus. Those district leader came before 3pm. My ITESD also got people come support and chant with us. but only 2 of them. It's ok. I'm thankful enough le. haha.. Colin bought me book again. It's the 5th book he bought. Can say that all the books bout ND's buddhism is bought by him. Wat a good IC I've. That's basically wat happen yesterday.

So bored. Want to blog oso nothing to blog. Tomorrow going KTV. after so long finally going ktv with my buddy. everytime oso 4people or at most 5. Somemore all guys. OMG. wat is this. haha.. I think I still can't sing. my voice is monotone, sing no feeling. haiz. haha.. nvm.. No one listen to my ugly voice except my buddy. haha. must drink more water tonite. prepare for tml. haha..lame..

Think I'm gonna stop here now. I'm so damn bored..

No comments: