Thursday, March 16, 2006

hurt

i'm here to blog. haha..but think will blog short. my wrist hurt.. due to some minor accident

yesterday 15/3/06
Instead of going sch and see how's the video editing going about. Went to East coast park to blade. It was a damn tiring day. Blade from the mac to the east coast hawker center up and down for i think 4times. So tiring. Somemore had a great fall. Humpty Dumpty Had a great fall. lol.. Hurt my wrist, elbow, back and butt. right side of my body i should say is paralyzed..Oh, just to mention, elleen kena injuries also.Think she hurt more then me. Got blood. Mine only blood cot. Wat a day..haha. this instance that i'm typing, my right wrist hurt to the core.. OooooWww... Dun wanna describe much bout the activities yesterday. nothing much but just blade. know some new friend. Elleen's cousins poly coursemate. haha.. 2 yandaos..haha.. no wonder elleen like one of the guy/keep say bout the guy. lol..

After the day at ECP, den dunno where to go. End up all go home.. Den left me, elleen and koksheng. After much consideration, went to CCK for dinner at KFC. lol. Cos elleen wanna eat ice cream. lol.. after that went to KS's house watch "xing shan shan". After finish den go home. haha..As usual, I accompany elleen back home den took bus home. Reach home about 1am. haha.. it's more or like daily routine to me liao.. lol.. then call elleen to "bao ping an" as she ask me to do so. She wait for me to "bao ping an" everytime. End up chatting, i mean i talking to myself on the phone den she keep talking/typing to people in msn.haha.. dunno talk till wat time den she going bed. Before she sleep, still need me sing lullaby. Haha, this is also almost like daily(opps, i should say nightly) rountine to me. So after i sing, she really fall asleep. no reply. lol.. 2nd time like this. but this time round she nv wake up halfway thru her slp, i think. cos i fell asleep also. lol.. so the phone is still in connection but without two of us talking, instead is two of us snoring i think. haha.. den i suddenly wake up from my sweetdreams. See the time, 640+am. Omg.. so we slept thru the night with the phone still in connection. den i try talking see she's awake, but bout 5min later, the phone engaged. think her handfree phone out of batt liao.. lol.. on for the whole nite.. out of batt is definately. lol. aren't we powerful? lol.. We slept together indirectly via the phone. haha

Today went back to sch see how the video edited going about. End up found out not done. Ask them do den nv do. I fed up. Say wat cos someone sitting at my place den cannot do. Can ask the person to go away mah. dots.. Expect my to edit. everything oso i do.. So i edited abit here and there.. So ask to the video doesnt look weird. When cui hui come, Finally. den i ask her do the transition of the video and effects for the flash back part of the video. Now left only storyboard haven draw and adding of credits in video. Dots. Storyboard oso need I draw. Everything i do. I'm like Mr Bao Ka Liao. i think the credit got all my name in Cameraman, producer, director, editor, storyboard except for cast. Argh.. like as if the project marks I get more like that.. Argh... Enough of my complaint. Wrist damn pain after typing so long.

Takecare and smile always.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey junwei,

it's peiyi here. . . How are u ??Take care ~

Jun Wei said...

peiyi? ITE de? how you know my url? lol.. hmm.. i'm fine loh. wrist pain only. thanx for concern. :) takecare and smile always

Anonymous said...

yup, i saw ur url in cuihui's blog.. =) nice blog * ermm, all the best to ya ~