Wednesday, March 29, 2006

If anyone is as free as me.

well, wat have i done lately? simply nothing and rotting. so bored out.
actually i did something, but it was something crazy. I dun think anyone would be as free as me to do that.

Monday(27/3)
woke up at 8am inspite of slping at around 4am. dunno why suddenly woke up..
Den around 10plus prepare to go elleen house. Cos the nite while we are on phone she ask wanna meet tml. Then I ask why want meet. She say want see me. lol.. den i say go where? your house? end up i really went her house. reached bishan at 12pm. called elleen.. she still slping. So i walked around J8 for half hour.Den sit down outside starbuck to read books.. around 1 plus. msg elleen. den she reply. say she forgot i still at j8. den ask me want go her house watch her slp. lol.. saying her parent at home. den i ask her how? she say she ask her parent. so i walked from j8 to her house. rotting from 1plus to 3pm under her block reading book. cos she say her mum mopping floor. ask me later den go up. ok. finally went up to her house. Den found out that i was being cheated there. It's not becos she want see me.. is because she want play monopoly.. lol..
kena cheated to go bishan and wait for 3hour plus outside den play monopoly..

ok.. but we waited may to come till 5plus den start playing. after that she and may going marina square for a birthday celebration. Well, for me. I walked alone at marina square. simply walking around and around. same place, few times. went eating kfc- superstar which cost $4.5o. lol.
actually wanted to spend some money buying clothes and blah blah blah. but in the end i controlled myself. haha.. walking around a shopping mall alone is damn bo liao. that's why i nv like shopping or go out alone. Was wondering where elleen they all having dinner at. Den I saw two people(stranger) standing outside pizzahut to see the menu, I'm thinking why dun they go in den see..hmm.. den i saw one of elleen's fren coincidentally inside pizzahut.. lol.. guess elleen didnt see me(cos she not facing outside) or should I say no one saw me. The most funny thing is that nite while we were on phone again, she told me they saw me, den asked her can she bare to see me alone and ask her to see, I'm looking inside at them le.. lol.. say until i very ke lian..Although is abit lah, to walk alone. haha.. say until like wat.. dunno how to describe.. lol

ok. after walking at MS for 2hr plus. decide to went hm.. haha.. but i didn't go home directly from cityhall.. but, instead. I took mrt to bishan.Intially got a tot of waiting for elleen to be back under her bloc. but i didnt wait. Took bus 88 back home. but, how the hell would i know i'm stuck at bishan for 1hr. cos i wanted to talk double decker. but 4 bus came and it's all single deck. waited from 1020pm to 1120pm. den finally a double decker come.. It seemed like it's a hint for me to stay and wait for elleen to come home.. lol.. wat a day i have.

Let's talk about yesterday briefly. (28/3)

Meet 8 pple at dhoby ghaut at 5pm. reached at around 450pm. No one reach yet. not even until 5 anyone reach. around 510pm den got people reach. Already knew we will be late for the smell of rain movie.

Ok, i'll stop here now. continue in more detail next time.
takecare and smile always everyone.

No comments: