Sunday, August 20, 2006

Movie Review - The Break Up

18th August 2006.

Met up with dar at 545.pm, bugis village BK. Supposesly 5.45pm, but den she was release from sch at 5pm.She called me and ask where am I, I say at tampines station, den she "Har! still at tampines." So I say, you har wat? How i know you so early finish sch. Den dar say I so fierce. Lol.. The way I talk is like that mah.. sorry dar..

So I before i went bugis, I bought the golden belt i said nice for dardar. Den meet dar le, slack at Bk awhile cos dar said she tired and dun want walk. After that, went in bugis village again.. To find another belt. Dar say to replace her spoilt gucci's belt. Haha..girls can nv be contented with one thing she have except for man. Recently she bought a milky coloured flower belt, den i bought her the golden belt, yet she still want buy another. haha.. this is girls. haha..

So after buying the belt. we walked to suntec city. Den dar saw those $1 spinning machine/vending machine for toy. Got winnie the pooh. So she wanted to get it. But I say waste money. Den she say, she happy jiu ke yi le mah.

hmm..yah.. I know dar, you happy jiu ke yi le. But oso must think mah, money not easy to earn, some more you nv earn money. Den I oso nv earn money. So must save the money for better use mah.. haha.. but end up, dar still went for her winnie the pooh. lol.. So like kids leh.. haha.. anyway, happy jiu hao. I dunno how to make you happy oso. Seemed like I what I did is not enough.

Ok, about 730pm, we go crystal jade wait for my sis and her bf. And of cos, we had crystal jade for our dinner. haha.. Dear ordered the roasted duck noodle which she say not nice. But I got alot of wisdom this time round, ordered a dry-fried beef hor fun. Very nice.. yummy.. Then sis order a white porridge and a steam fish. Quite simple yet nice.. The fish is delicious.. Sis bf came late.. so I dunno wat he ordered. Cos me and dar went to MS to see if there's timeslot for the movie - The Break Up. But the time slot is 905pm and 12plus am. So we did not watch the movie. Den went back to crystal jade. Den decide go where. Yet and again, we decided on our intial thought, go geylang eat dim sum. haha.. so sis's bf drove us there.. I know i eat alot. Till very full and got the feeling of vomit. haha. After that sis want to watch the movie. haha.. so we borrow newspaper from the shop. Decided to watch the 1145pm show.

The movie quite funny lah.. A simple story yet the director can drag the whole show..haha..
Rating : 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Not romantic. I should consider it a humurous show.
If you are abit stress, you can go watch the movie..

haha.. the show end at nearly 2am. So went home after that. I mean,sis's bf drove dar back home first den back to my home.. lol.. wat a tired day it was. I guess dar is more tired. Cos her lesson from 830am to 530pm... Another day past..

Takecare everyone.. Smile always.. :)

No comments: