Sunday, August 20, 2006

Shopping day

16th august 2006.

Morning went for WRITORAL lesson for 1hr den go eat breakfast with classmate. After which went shopping. Initially gonna buy a pair of pants together with one of my classmate. Cos S&K having sale. Buy one get one free. But he can't find a pant that he like. so end up nv buy. Den went to converse sales. I bought a bag for dar..den we continue shop at TM until 12plus pm. After which, I went home to put my things and went out again.

Meet dar at far east plaza around 3pm. Dar ate kfc while i look at her cos i not hungry. Den went to Ice Lemon Tee. She wanted to buy a box for collection.Thos printed cartoons box. But she can't find the last pattern of the gingerbread man.. Nv sell.. Den we start walking around far east. Den she wanna go other ILT. But I dunno where still have ILT. So we went to bishan and see see.. after tat..we were deciding to go chinatown or bugis to shop. Decided to go bugis.

Shop around in Parco first den went to bugis village(BV) BK. I ate my lunch/dinner before we shop in bugis village.. Walk around, den I bought things for dar cos I got my pay liao.
Let's see the list of things I bought :
1 white off shoulder shirt
1 White Bermudas
1 pair of silver blink blink shoes
1 jeans skrts.

haha..everything i bought, none is mine. lol.. cost around 70-90 bucks for total. But dear pay me back the money for the shoes. But after we bought the things, we found out we kanna cheated. We saw much cheaper off shoulder shirt and bermudas. Arghh.. Nvm lah.. lesson learnt.. haha.. dar happy jiu hao.. So there goes half of my pay. Actually dar still wanna shop for the belt i say it was nice. But I'm tired le, so we hit off to home. I mean to dar's home den I hit back to mine. haha.. wat a fun day shopping..

Need some job badly.. anyone got job to intro?

Takecare everyone.. Smile always.. Have a nice day

No comments: