Saturday, August 12, 2006

What does romance mean in my life?

To think back to the past...

During teenage age, erm.. I am still in teenage age.haha. I mean during secondary school days. I longed for a romance. A romance with the girl I like and yet it doesnt happens to me.. Now, romance is walking along side by side with me. The feeling of being loved and loving someone is so much different.

When I longed for a romance, I could do anything under the sky just to make the girl that I like happy or even hoping she would fall in love for me. I would love the girl more each day and even though I know I will not be loved by her.

Now, romance is with me. Yet I feel that I don't know how to handle it. I think I'm not a gd bf bah.. I don't know how to be romantic, where I used to think alot of romantic stuff I could do for the girl I like. Another possibiltity, I old liao.. No more ideas for romantic stuffs.. haha.. Those things I think of last time, all those romantic stuff I wanted to do if I got gf, now, I can't think of one. Oh yah.. actually that is some already done..Yet the feeling not so romantic as how my mind plays along. haha.. Well, I love my gf still. :)

Firework event is one. Stroll at the beach is another. yet, there's more that i can't remember tat I want to do.

Talking bout fireworks..This year's, Singapore's Firework Festival 2006, held on 5th, 8th and 11th and 12th august. I went for 2 days, the 8th and the 11th. Because on the 5th I'm working. Talk bout working next time.

on the 8th.. Msg dar if she wanna go fireworks. Den she say see how.. But still got meet in the end. And it's really in the end of the fireworks den meet. haha.. Cos, I reach the place around 8plus.
Trying to find dar when I reach, she tell me outside MS's mac. When I reached there, she tell me she at the end of foodcourt area, den i go there cannot find. Den found out the end i went, and the end they are at is diff..den ask me go back mac wait den she come out find me.. den i went back and waited 10min, no one came, so i call dar again. Den dunno she or who ask me i there liao, I den realise they nv come find me. So i say nvm, meet after that.. I felt so disappointed.. I came all the way down to meet dar and watch Boom Boom together yet in the end didn't get to watched together