Wednesday, June 20, 2007

a day lying

Dun like the feeling of sick...had myself lying on bed almost more den 24hr yesterday. Vomitted on tuesday 4.30am , halfway thru my sleep -.-'' feeling nausea.. damn.. Wonder is it the food i had at seoul garden or some other stuff...Argh..

Didnt wake up until 4plus in the afternoon. Simply becos no strength and feverish feeling.. Woke up awhile n back to continue my rest cus i can't take the dizziness..Woke up another time at 7plus to 8, watch a bit of tv. ate abit of porridge, not much of an appetite. n i couldn't take it again, so went back lying.. Lying down feels much better.. So slept from 9pm to 11plus n I woke up again. Still feeling dizzy, feverish, nausea plus back ache...n oso feeling kind of hungry yet I can't seemed to eat anything.. So mum cook a bowl of mee suah.. tried finish eating it. If not i will be die of hunger n not fever. lol.. n YES.. finally i finish my 1st complete meal of the day.. hahaha..

Ok.. nothing much after that. Watch bit of tv.. Den continue slping, yet and again. haha... Sick man dun feel awake...

Missed yester plus today of WSS. but Heng enuff that they did nothing much as tp network is down.. haha.. Hopefully I'm ok by tml. still have dance prac... Ok.. I'm craving for some gd food after I've thrown up.. lol.. takecare people.. smile.. :)

No comments: