Saturday, June 02, 2007

MacBook

went IT show yesterday with sis. Got a MacBook n wireless router. To find out after which, we can't connect the router to pc as our pc no ethernet adaptor/port. Damn sian. have to buy ethernet adaptor..

sad to say.. MacBook doesnt belong to me. belong to my sis. She say share the laptop. Then she asked me, I no need to bring to sch right. Then I say need, she say for wat. sch got lab. -.-' like that still say share. damn. wat for I use laptop at home.. Use desktop can liao. But the problem is, desktop in her room. So when she wanna slp, I can't use. Damn.. Sian half half half half...
Ok, well, nvm.. still can use the MacBook at least. Haven done Boot camp. So now cannot run XP. n the stupid ethernet adaptor which we have yet to buy. So we can't use wireless.. -.-'' sad..

Term test coming n I've yet to start studying. no mood. Think I will flunk my term test. The modules damn difficult to score. How I wish I was back to yr1. Close eyes oso can pass.. now, open eyes oso cannot pass. Mayb nv "open" ears.. haha..

Went to airport yest to sent Ah gong and Ah ma off to shanghai.. My ah gong very cute. Say the tour all "Xiao lian" which mean young people. He sian half. den I say nvm, you oso "Xiao lian" mah. haha.. Den he laugh laugh n took my cap to wear, n he wear till so hip hop lah.. the cap still slant one side. hahaha.. too bad nv take pic with him.. haha... so ke ai.. Yup, my ah gong, that's why I so ke ai oso. Cos my ah gong oso ke ai. lol.. Ok. enough.. haha..

Unice called yest to ask me wanna join dance competition? So I agree. Den have to find people to team. Wooohoo.. So excited.. Can't wait to the competition. Although I'm not gd at dancing. Haha, well, experience is wat it takes. haha.. Any more interesting stuff for me?

Oh well, MilkRun mass dance.. they changed the song to "Jin Wu Men". But the steps very uhhh. cannot make it. The dance so shuai, but now become like aerobic dance. Singapore Workout - Jin Wu Men version. lol.. Should ask me choreograph. haha. I know the actual chorus part.. haha.. ok.. I should not say anything.. It's people hard work.. Can't critisize.. Mayb the step was to allow those who dunno how to dance to remember quicker, easily i mean.. Ok.. Claps.. no comments..

End of blabbering.. takecare.. smile..

No comments: