Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Woohoo.. Gimme That

back on blogging some usual stuff..

term test sucks. although it had been over like a week. Flunk it. sad. buck up on project n main paper i guess is the only way to able to maintain my results.

Today went to sch to meet up with my dance team.. Choreogaphing steps for the dance competition coming next month. So now we've got like 5count of 8. for 1st verse. 3more to go.. den to the chorus part..

it's not easy choreographing. And i hate it.. I rather people choreograph den i learn. haha.. But den, when you have your own steps, the feeling is great. haha.. contradicting.. haha.. human.....
Hopefully we can still continue the steps. I've run out of ideas. haha.. must watch more video..

Mayb try adding some popping n locking style. Must challenge ourself. haha..
next meet up is on friday. Guess we have to like buck up liao. must do more powerful steps..
meet up more often. And damn, my back hurts again.. Pain. Cannot dance too long.. I guess it's the old injury.Had a bad fall..Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. haha.. PAIN!!

Argh.. all this means that my term break will be use up. almost everyday have to go back to sch. Either for dance or for WSS.. arghh...well, i guess hard work pays off.. Dun have time to go JB, 'K' sessions, movie, earn money.. blah blah blah n the list goes on non-stop. So many stuff.. Busy.. yet I seemed abit Free. haha.. contradicting again..

That's bout it. Nothing interesting to be read.. haha.. smile.. takecare.. :H

No comments: