Saturday, June 16, 2007

POTC and more

let's talk bout yesterday, which was friday.

Met up with my group for dance training at 2pm n I was late. Sorry. Blame SBS. bus came in every 15min. Slow. Not much of a progress..Think only added 1more count of 8. Not really sure what the rest of the chorus are we doing. Den after which, all except me n Jeng Khit left for dance. So 2 of us went to CC to ask if how much they renting their dance studio. But, the answer given back: "Sorry, we don't rent our dance studio." -.-' wat the hell. I walked quite far to the CC, den gave me that answer. How can they be so stupid not to earn some money from renting the studio. -.-' well, nvm.. So went back to sch at 6.30 to continue the dance. yet nothing much. End up, we are deciding to remix songs. ok. Try our best.. to hype up. if not the only song we have is quite DULL. haha..

So went home around 830. Reach home 9plus. Use com awhile n I went out to watch Pirates with Boon n Dan. And the freaking time is 1.35am at PS. damn.. so met with Boon at bugis first. Went to find some place to eat. And thanks to Boon, Bring me walk one round the "Si Ma Lu" and we went back to the shop oppsite Parco. Had Mee Goreng n 1prata. The mee goreng quite nice.. somemore got egg on top which cost 3pm. So much cheaper den the one from Saffron. lol.
After our meal, walked to PS and the timing just nice.. Show ended at around 430. Den took NR7 back. The journey was ok near town. But it dragged in the area from bedok resevoir to tamp. Took half an hour turn here and there. Long bus ride. Reached around 6am today.

Ok. Den continue to today. slept 2hr. had to wake up at 8am to prepare for dance. So damn tired. Den after dance, slack around with lynette and her group till bout 1pm n den I left to go to my great grandma's 100th birthday celebration. Woo.. Wish that she stay healthy and live very very long. haha.. Great Grandma is being love.. :) So many grandchildren, and great grandchildren. haha.. But I was tired lah. So I went, eat something cos I'm so so hungry. Den I felt alsp while waiting for somemore people to come so that Lao Ma can start cutting the cake.

haha. Ok.. n now I'm back home blogging. That's bout it. I'm tired.. And I still need to remix song for the dance. TIRED.. n my Back still hurts.. muscle hurts too.. Need massages badly... Old liao. haha..ok. end.. smile.. :)

No comments: