Thursday, July 01, 2004

Day of our live(soap drama,episode 1)

#Episode 1

1 day,2 day,3 day...Days of our live.Going thru the same routine everyday.wake up had teeth brushed,face washed,eat breakfast and so on and on..continue wat you supposed to do..
Work or study..
I emphasize,everyday,same routine,except of resting days..

Waking up early in the morning today,going to have a tuition,yet tutor change it again.Well,then I could relax abit.but got to have self-discipline.Gonna retake the ORDINARY LEVEL this year.
Wat a pain.haha..Hope i can pass it this year.Wish me luck bah.

Life is like a drama
Fate bring us together
Isn't easy to stay together for ever
Learn to appreciate what you have right now
Don't upset over a small matter
Think again,is it worth it
Drama has its' own climax
Different drama,different climax
In my life,my climax,slowly increasing
When would it be the greatest
For now and ever
My greatest climax would be loving you yet knowing I can't be with you
If i would to end the drama with many climax
I know that,no matter wat climax I have in the future
Loving you would still be the greatest climax


我會學著放棄你﹐是因為我太愛你
周杰倫

1 comment:

*Pandar __ said...

mimiyen!!!!!!! hee hee... didnt know u have a blog too.. anyways, i'll link u up alrights? mine is www.panda-dustbin.blogspot.com

takecare!! i believe taht one day ur miss right will appear when u least notice it. share this belief and faith with me alrights?

tata always!!! =)) and SMILEZ! =))