Friday, July 02, 2004

Piano,My World-Days of our live(soap drama,episode 2)

#Episode 2

Found wat I truely like to do,music.Playing piano.
Or should I say keyboard piano.haha.Don't have a piano.
Well,it's fun to play,lots of tune to play with.
Though I'm not very sure how to read the notes(beansprout),but i figure out how to play Jay zhou's An Jing.Cool..hadn't learn finish.quite difficult cos I didn't learn piano before.haha.Quite proud(bhb) right?haha..nvm wat you think.As long as i'm happy.

Music,a great way to express one's feeling
The inner emotion of one whichis usually difficult to describe
Music,make it more simple to explain
The feeling that one will get from a piece of music
Maybe different from anothers' feeling
But the meaning of the music,represent each and everyone's story
A story of life,experience.

For me,different music or songs represent each and every story i have.Think it's oso the same for many pple out there.Sometimes,I was wondering,is the song specially composed for me?haha.the lyric of the song,just like my situation from time to time.Mostly love song,woah,incredible,really like writing out my story,my life.Exactly the same situation.Mayb the composer have the same situation as me huh?haha.

As I've said,Life is like a drama
Every drama has its own theme song
Drama and song,(life and story and another word)
Both are connected in some way or the other
You can't have a life,without a theme song
And of cos,you can have the theme song,without having a life
when it reach the climax of the drama,the song would oso reach its climax.
My story
My drama climax(knowing you)
My theme song (Boyfriend-5566)
Sub theme song (Alot like Simple love(jay),tiao bo(5566),etc.)


Born on 21st july 1987,Cancerian,Rabbit
Growing up with many obstacles

Firstly-Operation at young age(less then 5 or 4 years old)
Had a unhappy childhood day which i dun remember,mayb a shot period of time only.

Reach the age of schooling.like drawing when i'm in kindergarden.Always draw a house and a tree(dunno why)

Primary 1 sch days,crying when go to sch.nv had the problem in kindergarden.Think i dun like the sch.Time to go sch,yet I didn't wake my mom up and bring me to sch.Got scolded by parent.

Changed sch,primary 2-6.First day of new sch,saw a girl,heart keep pounding,love a first sight or like at first sight.but didn't get to know the girl much.That's when i start to know what love/like.But not very sure the meaning then.
Primary three,fall in love with another "Girl 1".or should say like bah.My sis told me I got shout I love you under the block of the girl house,which I don't remember.Haha.like "Girl 1" bout 2year plus.

Primary 5,class had changed,new classmate,like "girl 2" when i slowly knew her(btw i'm not flirt,is after give up hope for the "Girl 1" then like).I always dun have the courage to tell the girl whom I like that I like her.But for "Girl 2",think I did tell,but think she nv give me chance.Had a some sort of test,about "Girl 2",what she like..etc.with few other guy.I lost,the guy who won got tip from the "girl 2's" friend."Girl 2" and the guy started a relationship.Even heard she and the guy going to kiss,my heart started to break.But it doesnt hurt so much at that time,think i'm not really like the girl.

Primary 6,very close with a "Girl 3".Talks on phone almost everyday and chat very long not 2-3hr,up to 10 hour oso have.dunno talk bout wat also.haha.Den heard from "Girl 3" that her pal/"sister"(Girl 4) like me,and "Girl 4" herself oso got say,but I dun like the her,cos like to beat pple and not the type of girl I'm searching for.Many things happened that year.

PSLE over,new school again,got a very bad score,and enter express class with merely a point or two.

During orientation before Sec sch start,saw a girl(girl A).She's really look pretty,can't keep my eyes off her.love at first sight.But I was think i wont know her cos the sch quite big and i dun usually make alot of fren,not even in primary sch day.Den SYF brought us "together".This is fate,I was so happy.But i dun dare to talk to her.At that time,pple know my nick as mimiyan and I became some sort popular at that time.then she knew me.And we started to talk.and became fren.I was hope to be her partner,but I always have little confident in myself,say it's impossible.we became quite a good fren.I found that i love her more and more.heard from pple that she oso like me,but when ask her,she like dun want answer.But oso heard that she quite flirt.I'm hurt to hear that.

Sec 2,I knew other girl(girl B),which oso partly becos my nick had already spread till dunno where liao.When I look at her,and the look and smile that she give me,i simply just sort of wanting to know more bout the girl.But at that time i'm love "Girl A".
But i give up on "Girl A" knowing that she like keep playing with pple's heart.Dunno since when,I knew the "Girl B".We got chat on the phone for a short period of time,and i slowly fall for her.Yet I also no chance..And she found herself a bf not long after we knew each other.I silently wishing her all the best.默默的祝福

Dunno since when,I knew "Girl C" think is end of sec 1.Not very close with her.Only sometimes msg and seldom talk to her in sch tot.Only till last year,or end of sec 3,we started to talk more and more.Very close..And dunno since when I fall in love with her.Very deeply in love with her.But I know,this time round is impossible,really impossible.She had bf already.And their relationship very long..I dun want to be the third party,dun wanna break her and her bf apart.Dun wanna 挑撥(tiao bo) their relation.This time round,I know truely.I love the girl,from the deepest of my heart,I want her to be happy,and I know she love her bf deeply,so i dun wanna hurt hurt by snatch her from her bf,and I know i dun have the courage and the quality/good point to woo and have her with me.I treasure the times being with her,every hr,every minute,every second,every milisecond.Being with her,would be the most wonderful days of my life.Watching her smile,makes me happy too..:) She's is the one i've been searching for,I know for now.Forever,I can't make the promise,Cos i dunno the meaning of forever.I only know now,and now my heart beats for you And only for you..

I have reach the climax of my 17years of story.And the climax start with "Girl C"

Song of the day


5566_-_Boyfriend


I'm sorry for me buggin' you
Sorry for being such a fool
God knows I've tried but I can't let go
I'm crazy 'bout you know who
I'm sorry for me needing you
Sorry girl that you don't feel it too
I get the point, should be a man about it
I've never been good at that - no no Forgive me for being me
I've tried to let go


Chorus:
I know you got a boyfriend-another man
Another guy by your side
Someone who hopefully treats you right
But you don't know how much I wish That I was
Your boyfriend - that other guy
The only one who's allowed
In your room to lay in your arms at night
now you don't know how much I wishThat I was your boyfriend
I'm sorry for me wanting you
Sorry for not playing by the rules
But what would you do if you were in my shoes
Feeling lost and blue Mnn
I'm sorry for me lovin' you
sorry for being such a fool
God knows I've tried but I can't let go
I'm crazy 'bout you know who


Chorus:
Another man is by your side
I hope he treats you right
I wish I was the only one
To lay in your arms at night
Well you can't blame a guy for tryin'
Now what else can I do
And how I wish that my prayers, Thoughts and dreams
Would become reality

2 comments:

Frosty said...

Looks like u have to 守候 the gal le..
Ever heard of a gal doin tat for a boy b4?
i wonder~~
music's nice..brings out the feelings in u...
some songs juz drag ur feelings out of nowhere..so it's better to listen to them at home..coz u dunno when u will feel emotional & cry bah..

+.+YuNrU+.+ said...

HI... soh.. yunru here... I will be linking u.. no objection right? wana noe my link.. ask me frm me then..