Saturday, July 03, 2004

Experience,Days of our live(soap drama,episode 3)

#Episode 3

Today,after having tution,went to help ah gong do work(umbrella logo printing)..Tiring..This work,says it easy,it isn't.Says it's hard,can not be.Required skill and experience..I started helping since i'm primary sch.not sure primary wat.either 3 or 4.haha.
Well,this job earn not much.Each print of umbrella,only bout few cents.Got to print a large quantites to earn more.Problem is time contraint,and not enough labour.This is quite a labour intensive work.Cos no machines are you.Or got,but should say it's tool.From unpackaging,to printing,to drying,to packaging,all done manaually..It's a hard work..Not many pple know how the logo is printed.Not by machines,do mananually using tools..Hard work eh..
Considering that this job earn very little,my aunt still give me quite alot for doing the job.Take the money,mother sure give me a nagging session,say my aunt they all earn not much,den give me can consider alot..Not i want de oso.my aunt keep pushing the money and ask me keep.
Today a bit careless,cut hand with a penknife when unpackaging..nvm,unlucky,I used to it.Since younger.Wat to do,born to be a unlucky person.


As I was walking home from interchange,I used the time to think of her,infact,I'm still thinking of her.Miss her especially during the nite,before I fell asleep.It gets so lonely..She just keep appearing in my mind..Can't help it to think of her.
I hate the feeling of missing her,hate the feeling when seeing her and him being so intimately infront of me,hate being lonely thru the nite.
I hate her,hate her for letting me loving her so deeply.

Did I love the wrong person?
Am I stupid for single-sided love everytime
Should I get in between them or Should I give up and sliently wish them all the best?
No need guess the answer,I always choose latter.
But for now,i dunno the answer,I love her too deeply.
Why I'm always the fool.
Fool again(Westlife)

Song of the day


CoCo Lee_-_愛你在每一天


心的最里面 每個夢里也是這畫面
唯一的眷戀 就是和你 每次交會那瞬間
多愛我一點 因為我有同樣的感覺 同樣的信念
我的天空 你抬頭就看的見
感動一點一點 种滿心底花園
愛你的每一天 讓我勇敢向前
感情沒有條件 真心才能永遠
愛你在每一天 這句話永不變
感動裝滿心田 未來路途遙遠
愛你在每一天 我真心永不變

No comments: