Sunday, July 04, 2004

Days of our live(soap drama,episode 4 and 5)

#Episode 4

Yesterdays' episode.no time to write.Nothing much oso.Now writing for yesterdays'.Went to the dentist in the afternoon fo rless then 5min,at orchard.after which went to help my ah gong again.yesterday work lesser,yet i got the same amount of money.My aunt really crazy..haha.Then keep asking me reach home call her.I'm 17 going to be le..No need say bah..haha.

Wanted to find someone and talk yest,end up meeting justin,have a drink,have some talk,then go home..boring..
Tat end my day..

#Episode 5

Today.Early morning got woke up by parent and sis.Ask me go eat dim sum..So tired den still ask me go eat..After which go shopping awhile.Haha.Brought a pant.used the money i earned yester.Had a sleep in the afternoon.
Worrying bout sch starting tml.Actually not worry.abit weird,abit excited..dunno wat should I feel.haha.I dun wanna lose contact with my fren,especially her..dunno.Hope we will still be in contact a few month or years later..

Will she forgets me?
Will she remember me?
Dunno.

Song of the day


Tension_-_When I fall In Love


When I fall in love 到底它究竟会是什么滋味 我真不知道问谁
When I fall in love 或许要怎么爱我都不会 玩这个游戏一直犯规
我需要一点点鼓励 我需要你给我 一些爱意
When I fall in love 一三五漫步聊天 When I fall in love 
二四六电话热线

When I fall in love 我绝对一心一愿 当我伸出双手 我只愿你点头
When I fall in love 我一定会给所有一切 可是又怕给太多的压力 
我需要一点点鼓励 我需要你给我 一些爱意
我知道我不懂得花言巧语 也比不上那罗密欧
我只能给你的只是我的心 纯真的心 我的心

No comments: