Friday, November 02, 2007

2nd week of sch

end of 2nd week. Damn bored. time past fast..

Sat 27/10/07
After dance, went sushi buffet at Cineleisure with the dope people and instructor gin.
Den went to somewhere. i forgot where. lol..

Wed performance outside tp library was good..Did pretty well I think. Although I've got only one supported whom is Yvonne. haha..Will post the video if possible. haha..some photos will be uploaded.

thursday. Went butter factory with 9other people. lol. we got lost in our way there. not many people is there. When I stepped in, I tot the party over, but den, it's actually that few people. lol..
We were dancing to our own group of people. den there's like 1 or 2 battling. frankie with one indian. den forgot got who le. haha. some guy's wanna know Iris. lol. buay ta han. say dun want liao keep pester. -.-'

Funny thing is, when I dance until sian le. den sit down near the dance floor. A girl came up to me and ask me to how to do glide. obviously she nv say the word glide. she just do some leg action which I think she meant glide. Looks more like Happy Feet. lol.. ok. den I taught her how. den she learn abit. Den wanna try moon walk, den I oso tell her how. lol.. Funny... Like out of sudden ask me. Tio chua. so I teach awhile I paiseh den walked away. lol.. ok lah. got notice the group of girls got keep looking towards our side. haha. mayb we dance too pro le. haha. Bo Bian, we are dancer. lol.. hao lian.. like er... hahaha.. ok. random


Not bad ah, still got girl come "talk" to me. haha..Crazy.
Ok, den dance till around 2 den stopped. look at the other people. and WA LAU. those guys grind the girl like there's no tml loh. -.-' and the girl oso.. shake head... wat's so fun bout grinding? lol. mayb should try experience it. lol.. I can't imagine me grinding. lol. must be funny like hell.. hahaha..


Ok, friday, which is today, lesson started 8am. so I obviously didnt slp since i clubbed last night. haha. was like dozing off in the lab session. dun even know what I'm doing..
After sch end, went mensa, den slp at SAR. so paiseh that I snore again. Sorry lah. either I too tired, if not is not used to the environment. Must be tired.. So woke up. den went opposite sch. slack, den went for soka trg. Finally I learnt all the steps. Lots of formation..

WQ doing freeze "Kick" ---> PY

Disturbing PY

Disturbing PY Part 2

Frankie ah..


Wei Qiang: Bboy Yo

Wan Ting: previous hip hop partner

Iris: I body slam you and throw you upside down
Dunno why her eye so big in pic.

Bei Fang aka Bei Bei

Andreas

Rahim disturbing PY

Hip Hop: Ice Box

Jean aka seh seh. I think we look like sibiling in here?!

Dead man pose. Wei Rong

Samantha: Wanna Reggae?

Audrey aka jean look alike.

No comments: